Lenovo is a US$45 billion multinational company serving customers in over 160 countries. Lenovo is the fastest growing provider of TOP500 supercomputers in the world, currently #2. Through continually innovating and partnering with industry leaders like Intel, Lenovo is enabling their customers with strategic technologies that are helping to solve humanity's greatest challenges.
Lenovo engineers know that every detail makes a difference, every efficiency multiplies effectiveness. The result is performance. Lenovo is #1 in customer satisfaction in TBR's Corporate IT Buying Behavior & Customer Satisfaction Study for x86-based servers. Our servers meet and exceed the evolving demands enterprises place on them—including hardware quality, reliability, performance, and efficiency—to lower total cost of ownership.
With powerful, high-performance computing (HPC) systems, storage, software, networking, and pre-integrated solutions for compute-intensive and big data applications, Lenovo is helping customers realize faster time to value, improve critical decision making, fuel innovation, and accelerate results.
Spanning servers through complex supercomputers, converged storage servers, and intelligent cluster solutions, Lenovo can provide you with the right system to meet your HPC, AI, big data, and machine learning needs.
- Lenovo Servers lead the x86 industry in uptime, and support a wide variety of business and technical applications. Our flagship HPC offering, the NeXtScale System delivers the density, flexibility, and scale needed to cost-effectively drive the most demanding workloads. NeXtScale supports high-speed interconnect fabrics like Intel® Omni-Path, and offers a choice of air or water cooled technology for ultimate flexibility and energy efficiencies.
- Lenovo Storage: Distributed Storage Solution for IBM® Spectrum Scale™ (DSS-G) provides a best-in-class, high-performance converged storage platform for HPC environments. With DSS-G, you gain all the reliability, integration and interoperability of an appliance, all within a high-capacity, IBM® Spectrum Scale (aka IBM GPFS™)-based storage architecture.
- Lenovo's Lustre-based storage solution– offers a simplified approach to unleash the performance and power of the Lustre parallel file system. This Lenovo reference architecture details how to quickly deploy a highly scalable storage server utilizing Intel® Omni-Path fabric and Intel® Enterprise Edition for Lustre (Intel® EE for Lustre).
- Lenovo Scalable Infrastructure can help you significantly reduce deployment time, risk, and costs by providing a clear, replicable blueprint for solution development, configuration, build, and delivery.
- Cineca- To maintain Cineca's status as a major global player in academic research, and to help teams conduct vital research in topics such as the human brain and precision medicine, CINECA decided to deploy its new supercomputing architecture, Marconi, rolled out in phases and expected to be completed in June 2017.
- Lenovo Distributed Storage Solution (DSS)- Lenovo software-defined storage products for high performance computing and data intensive workloads