Born to be a cloud solution provider, QCT offers a full spectrum of datacenter products and services—from engineering, integration and optimization to global supply chain support—all under one roof and backed by the resources of our parent company, Quanta Computer Inc; a Fortune Global 500 technology engineering and manufacturing company.
QCT is already a global leader in hyperscale datacenter technology. We’re now extending this market leadership into the hyper-converged infrastructure space. And, in honor of Intel Cloud Day, QCT is proud to highlight a selection of software-defined solutions we have developed to enable enterprises to maximize efficiency, agility and competitiveness:
Software-Defined Storage Solutions
- QxStor Red Hat Ceph Storage Edition : QCT offers a family of servers for different types of scale-out storage clusters, all powered by Intel and optimized with Red Hat Ceph Storage for different workloads and budgets. Red Hat Ceph Storage on QCT servers lets organizations scale out to thousands of nodes, with the ability to scale storage performance and capacity independently, depending on the needs of the application and the chosen storage server platform.
- QxStor EMC Edition–ScaleIO: QCT offers fully integrated and rigorously tested hyper-converged reference architectures, servers based on the Intel® Xeon® processor and powered by EMC’s ScaleIO software defined storage. These solutions provide server-based SAN from local application server storage to deliver elastic and scalable performance and capacity on demand. ScaleIO converges storage and compute resources, scaling to thousands of nodes.
- QxStor EMC Edition–ECS: With the QxStor EMC Edition–ECS appliance, you have a turnkey storage infrastructure to support applications such as web, mobile, Big Data, and social media. Scale up, scale out, and add new users, applications, and services. Manage your storage resources through a single view. It delivers cost savings and a total cost of ownership that are superior to large cloud storage providers, while affording customers the control and confidence of on-premises storage.
- QxStor Cloudian Edition–Hyperstore®: The QxStor Cloudian Edition–Hyperstore® makes it easy to build and manage full-featured, Amazon S3-compliant cloud storage, on-premises for data processing and archive. It also provides workload optimized, multi-datacenter storage, unlimited scale, fully automated data tiering to the cloud, and support for all S3 Applications—all behind your firewall.
- QxStack VMware Edition–SDDC: Designed for larger organizations, QxStack VMware Edition–SDDC comprises a validated suite of software components that VMware partners use to deliver a complete, integrated SDDC system. The QCT and VMWare EVO SDDC collaboration makes it easier for customers to deploy and operate a hyper-converged infrastructure solution—a cloud architecture that tightly integrates compute, storage, networking and virtualization resources in single rack.
- QxStack Ubuntu OpenStack Edition: A converged cloud solution powered by The Canonical Distribution of Ubuntu OpenStack and supported through Canonical’s Ubuntu Advantage Support Services. QxStack Ubuntu OpenStack Edition provides pools of compute, storage, and networking resources with HA, cost efficiency, reliability, scalability, and faster time-to-value. Furthermore, with it, customers can deploy OpenStack services in days.
- QxStack Microsoft Edition: A converged private and hybrid cloud solution validated by Microsoft Private Cloud Fast Track Program, our QxStack Microsoft Edition is pre-validated and performance benchmarked. It comes pre-installed with Microsoft software and encompasses storage, computing, and networking resources.
- QxStack VMware Edition–HC: QCT offers a high-performance, hyper-converged solution powered by VMware vSphere and Virtual SAN. It provides effective and flexible shared virtual storage via Intel® Xeon® processor based server -attached hard disks and flash devices. QxStack VMware Edition–HC provides multiple hardware specifications for various combinations of compute and storage resources. It also offers different options for VMware software installation.
Software-Defined Infrastructure Solutions:
Read more about our SDI solutions at QCT.io and stay tuned for more news as the year progresses. We have additional groundbreaking solutions coming in 2016, including innovations for hybrid cloud, NFV (network function virtualization), hyperscale object storage, hyper-converged appliances, and more.
In the meantime, reach out to QCT and let us help you transition to a hyper-converged architecture. Our unparalleled suite of optimized reference architectures will save you time and money, and if you need specialized support, our dedicated engineering team is ready to customize solutions to your specific applications and workloads. Ask us about conducting your next hyperscale PoC at our QCT Cloud Solution Center in San Jose or Taiwan!