Six Intel® AI Builders partners are featured in Gartner’s recently released 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Science and Machine Learning (DSML) Platforms. Published on February 11th 2020, this Gartner Magic Quadrant report evaluates vendors of data science and machine learning (ML) platforms. Sixteen vendors were selected in total for this year’s Magic Quadrant which is created to help inform expert data scientists, citizen data scientists, data engineers and machine learning (ML) engineers/specialists about leading DSML platforms that are available today.
- For the seventh consecutive year, SAS is positioned as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for DSML platform. SAS’ evaluation is based on SAS Visual Data Mining and Machine Learning, which supports the end-to-end data mining and machine learning process with a comprehensive visual and programming interface.
- IBM is named the lone Challenger in this year’s Magic Quadrant. According to Gartner, “With Waston Studio and its supporting portfolio, IBM has proven that it can support customer success over time.”
- H2O.ai is recognized as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant with the strongest completeness of vision among the vendors evaluated.
- DataRobot continues to build out its end-to-end capabilities to accelerate the development and deployment of enterprise AI applications. DataRobot has maintained its position as a Visionary.
- Domino, named as a Visionary in the Magic Quadrant, is recognized for its ability to support the entire data science lifecycle and serve as a system of record for data science. Its governance and audit capabilities are especially attractive to regulated industries.
- Anaconda remains a Niche player in this year’s Magic Quadrant. Gartner notes that Anaconda is committed to a very large and engaged community of open-source and enterprise users whose needs are an important driver of Anaconda’s innovations.
Congratulations to the six Intel® AI Builders members Anaconda, DataRobot, Domino, H2O.ai, IBM and SAS on their leadership in driving AI industry forward with vision and innovation.