OneClick.ai AI SaaS platform
OneClick.ai is an AI SaaS platform, using Automated Deep Learning AI technology to enable businesses with advanced predictive analysis and decision making. It encompasses easy-to-deploy and highly customizable solutions for Financial, CPG, Retail, and Manufacturing industries to solve their top challenges in day-to-day operations, such as automated time-series forecasting, financial forecasting, sensing demand, inventory optimization and dynamic pricing. At a time when leveraging the predictive power of AI for big data analysis mostly requires months-long work of a whole data science team, OneClick.ai's technology automates AI solution development and provides companies with a better, faster and easier alternative to improve operational efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
*Please note that member solutions are often customizable to meet the needs of individual enterprise end users.CONTACT COMPANY► CONTACT INTEL ACCOUNT MGR►
- Automated Multivariant Time Series Forecasting
Unlike time series forecasting in SPSS, SAS, or SAP HANA, OneClick.ai learn from multiple time series simultaneously to capture correlations and produce more accurate results than traditional time series models and shallow machine learning models.
- Automatic Model Design
Our Generalized Architecture Search algorithm automatically designs custom deep learning models to capture all the signals from your dataset
- Support for All Types of Data
OneClick.ai supports all data types (text, numerical, image) and automatically factors in seasonality, holiday, and trend effects.
- Learn more about OneClick.ai
- Fully Automated Time Series Forecasting
- Try OneClick.ai for Free with promo code: intelaibuilders
- New Product Demand Forecasting
- Real Time Dynamic Pricing
- How Deep Learning Solves Retail Forecasting Challenges
- Intel on AI Podcast: Driving Results with OneClick.AI and Intel Optimizations for Deep Learning
- OReilly San Jose 2019 Showcase: Automated Time Series Forecasting and Optimization for Enterprises