H2O open source machine learning platform
H2O is a fully open source, distributed in-memory machine learning platform with linear scalability. H2O supports the most widely used statistical & machine learning algorithms including gradient boosted machines, generalized linear models, deep learning and more. H2O also has an industry leading AutoML functionality that automatically runs through all the algorithms and their hyperparameters to produce a leaderboard of the best models. The H2O platform is used by over 18,000 organizations globally and is extremely popular in both the R & Python communities.
*Please note that member solutions are often customizable to meet the needs of individual enterprise end users.CONTACT COMPANY►
- H2O open-source ML platform
Fully open source, distributed in-memory machine learning platform with linear scalability.
- H2O Solutions Overview
- Podcast: H2O.ai Democratizes AI with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors - Intel on AI episode 09
- Solutions Brief: Accelerate AI Development with H2O.ai on Intel® Architecture
- Blog: H2O.ai: What Business Leaders Need to Know About AI
- Blog: H2O.ai Unveils AI and Machine Learning Acceleration on New 2nd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable Processor Based Systems
- Blog: H2O.ai Teams Up with Intel to Drive an AI Transformation in the Enterprise