Cloudwalk Face Recognition
CloudWalk is one of the Top 3 computer vision solution providers in China, serving the public security and financial sectors. Deployment of facial recognition solutions in banks and other venues is currently facing two bottlenecks: Network bandwidth and compute power, as measured by inference throughput. These challenges were resolved through the combination of CloudWalk’s camera at the edge and 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® processors on the server side. These latest processors delivered competitive computing capacities as well as optimization for image processing and inferencing, with Intel® DL Boost technology as well as Intel® Caffe and Intel® MKL-DNN. Please Note - Intel is committed to respecting human rights and avoiding complicity in human rights abuses. Intel’s products and software are intended only to be used in applications that do not cause or contribute to a violation of an internationally recognized human right. See Intel’s Global Human Rights Principles.
*Please note that member solutions are often customizable to meet the needs of individual enterprise end users.CONTACT COMPANY► CONTACT INTEL ACCOUNT MGR►
- Enterprise-Grade Recognition Solutions
The CloudWalk biometrics recognition system is a unified management platform providing verification services built on algorithms deployable in many scenarios.
- Driving Incredible Performance with Intel® DL Boost
New 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors are solving these AI-related computing challenges with incredible performance and new Intel® Deep Learning Boost with Vector Neural Network Instruction (Intel® DL Boost).
- Solution Brief: Deep Learning Inference with CloudWalk Facial Recognition Technology and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors Deep Learning Inference with CloudWalk Facial Recognition Technology and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
- Article: Cloudwalk Helps Chinese Police Arrest 10,000 Criminals
- Intel's Global Human Rights Principles