Intel® AI Builders Newsletter
The Intel® AI Builders Program Celebrates Its First Year
Join us at the Artificial Intelligence Conference in New York to see Intel® AI Builders Partners showcase their solutions on Intel® AI. This event will feature demos across banking and financial services, retail and healthcare, as well as cross-industry AI solutions. Following this showcase, there will be a networking cocktail party. Both the event and party are open to everyone and there is no cost to attend.
Two Registration Options
- If you plan to buy, or already purchased, a conference pass for O'Reilly NYC, please RSVP for the Intel® AI Builders Showcase by emailing AIBuildersSC@intel.com.
- If you will only be attending the Intel® AI Builders Showcase, and not the rest of the O'Reilly NYC conference, you may do so for free by following these steps:
- Go to https://conferences.oreilly.com/artificial-intelligence/ai-ny/public/register and click the yellow "Register now" button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, select the pass type: Intel® AI Builders Showcase pass (Tuesday) ($795.00). This fee will be waived.
- Note that the $10 donation is pre-selected to "Yes". Choose "No" if you do not want to make the donation.
- Enter the code AIBCP in the discount field to get the fee waived.
Nauta Deep Learning Platform
Nauta provides a multi-user, distributed computing environment for running DL model training experiments on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor-based systems. Developers can use existing data sets, proprietary data, or downloaded data from online sources, and create public or private folders to make collaboration among teams easier. DL model templates are available (and customizable) on the platform, removing complexities associated with creating and running single and multi-node deep learning training experiments. Get started today.
AI Builders Member Spotlight
This solution uses computer vision to detect quality-control issues to reduce product errors and improve customer satisfaction in a cost-effective manner. Inference workloads run at the edge on the Lenovo ThinkStation P330 Tiny* powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor, allowing the system to identify flawed products without needing to connect to the cloud or a data center. Read more.
Verbio has been working with Intel to optimize speech analytics workloads on edge architectures. Verbio uses network edge servers based on Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors with optimized software to maximize the performance of these algorithms and take advantage of reduced latency. Learn more in the solution brief.
What Members Are Saying
"Working with Intel has allowed Avaamo to quickly scale operations, whether we work with customers on their data centers or in the cloud. The AI Builders program will allow us to take advantage of further software optimizations in addition to opening up new channels for marketing and sales enablement."
— Ram Menon, CEO
New Intel on AI Podcast Episodes
Catch the latest Intel on AI podcast episodes for cutting-edge, real-world enterprise AI use cases: Revolutionizing Advanced Healthcare Imaging with MaxQ AI, and Fast and Easy Deployment of Enterprise AI Solutions with Dell EMC. See all episodes.
Latest Intel® Optimizations for TensorFlow* Now Available
Find out how you can take full advantage of Intel architecture and to extract maximum performance for your deep learning applications with optimized TensorFlow* using the Intel® Math Kernel Library for Deep Neural Networks (Intel® MKL-DNN).
Catch us here
Intel® Partner Connect 2019
Join us at Intel® Partner Connect, the conference that celebrates Intel's powerful ecosystem across AI, data center, IoT, client environments and more.
- See the real-world power of Intel® technology through key use cases
- Meet with Intel's engineering and technical leadership
- Get exclusive access to details on Intel's strategy
- Connect with Intel's ecosystem of partners and industry innovators
Exclusive AI Builders Benefits
Exclusive Intel® AI Builders Benefits
Sponsorships are now available with exclusive benefits for Intel® AI Builders from our partner, O'Reilly Media. Sponsorships are great for thought leadership, presence, and branding. Get in front of the business leaders who are looking to transform their companies with AI. Contact Nathaniel Coon for details.